From safTdox_Help
Revision as of 09:49, 26 January 2017 by WikiSysop (talk | contribs) (Protected "Licensing" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Licences are required for particular types of work including:

  • high risk work,
  • asbestos,
  • demolition and
  • general construction induction.

Interstate licences

All current photographic high risk work (HRW) licences, regardless of which state or territory they were issued in, are recognised nationally. Therefore, if you have a current photographic HRW licence from a state or territory other than Queensland, you can still legally conduct high risk work in Queensland. Current photographic nationally recognised licences must be renewed every five years.

For specific information for your business you should visit the relevant Regulators.