Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and information reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gladstone Learning Services’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Queensland.
The information provided on safTdox websites is intended to provide general information to the public and every effort has been taken to ensure that the information set out is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that The information provided does not replace or alter the National or State laws and other official guidelines or requirements.
Visitors to the safTdox website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
safTdox does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on safTdox because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within safTdox are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or information contained in those websites nor of organisations or people to whom safTdox has referred.
safTdox also does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to the safTdox website.
All who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.